To support our local community at this difficult time, we are offering minimal contact home delivery of bread and buns to South Birmingham*.
All our delivery and collection slots have now been taken for this week (w/c 6 April) – please see our social media accounts for updates. Alternatively, sign up for an email alert when new dates are released.
What’s on offer
- Country white sourdough loaves (800g) – £3.50 each
- Malted wheat sourdough loaves (800g) – £3.50 each
- Cinnamon buns – £2.50 each
- Marmite and cheddar buns – £2.50 each
Where we deliver*
We are currently delivering to the following postcodes: B13, B14, B29, B30, B31 and B32 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. We are also offering a collection service from Stirchley and the city centre.
How it works
- Complete your details on the form below. There is a minimum order of £10.
- We will then send you a link to pay online. We are processing all orders in the evenings so don’t worry if you don’t hear from us straight away.
- Your order will only be confirmed once payment is received.
- Our delivery driver will leave your order either on your doorstep or in a designated safe place and will text you to let you know when it has arrived.
In the case of overwhelming demand, we will confirm orders on a first come first served basis. Your data will be only be used for the purposes of processing your order.
When to order
As we make all our bread to order and due to our long fermentation methods which give our bread it’s unique flavour, you will need to order by:
- Saturdays 10pm for delivery/collection on Tuesdays
- Mondays 10pm for delivery/collection on Thursdays
- Wednesday 10pm for delivery/collection on Saturday
We are also offering collection for those people who are not self-isolating or who live outside the delivery areas. You will need to pre-order and pre-pay using the same order form below. To avoid a queue, we will give you a 30 minute collection slot when we confirm your order. Collection is available from:
- Our bakery: Unit 11 Stirchley Trading Estate, Hazelwell Road, B30 2PF
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, 8-11am
- Purecraft Bar & Kitchen, 30 Waterloo Street, B2 5TJ
Saturday only, 12-3pm.